Our Ecosystem Partners
Shamayita Math serves as an effective link between the beneficiaries in rural areas and the various organizations that constitute a part of the rural development ecosystem.
The Math interacts with external organizations for technology, grants and funds, better processes for execution of rural development work and exchange of insights into development models that work and those that do not.
Here is a partial list of organizations that we have worked with for execution of various welfare activities:
- Department of Science and Technology GOI
- Department of Agriculture Government of West Bengal
- Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources
- Council of Technical Education, Govt. of West Bengal
- Council of Vocational Education & Training, Govt. of West Bengal
- West Bengal Renewable Energy Development Agency
- Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal
- Khadi Village Industries Board
- CAPART New Delhi (Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology)
- United Bank of India
- SAIL Durgapur
- Syngenta Foundation
- Gujrat Ambuja
- Rotary Club Kolkata
- Living with Dignity Foundation
- Asha for Education
- Vidyapith, U.K.
- Rotary Club Denmark
- Great Eastern Energy Co. Ltd.
- Chronic Care Foundation
- Rotary Club of San Jose, East Evergreen